for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Windows Phone 7 by jörg piringer
Watching the time pass has never been so beautiful!
iPhone, iPod touch & iPad:
Windows Phone 7:
gravity clock visualizes the passage of time by the permanent destruction and reconstruction of the clock-face.
Every second the hand breaks numbers out of the dial and lets them drop to the floor where they get buried by the
following numbers and eventually wither away to make room for the endless succession of time.
- realistic gravity/physics simulation, numbers fall as if they were real objects
- digital and analog mode
- in digital mode: 24h and 12h hour mode
- gravity tweets - show tweets, twitter searches or custom text
- snooze mode
- levitate mode reverses gravity
- night mode with reduced brightness
- change color of the second hand by tapping the center of the clock
- prevents iPhone or iPod touch from sleeping
- universal app supports iPhone/iPod touch AND iPad (in native resolution) in all orientations
- looks perfect in an iPhone/iPad-dock
support and feature requests
if you'd like to get support, report a program bug or suggest a new feature write to:
is a musician, poet and media artist living in vienna, austria. He is a member of the vegetable orchestra and the institute for transacoustic research.
He works as a freelance artist and researcher in the fields of electronic music, radio art, sound and visual electronic poetry, online communities, live performance, sound installation, computer games and video art.